Save the Child Initiative continued implementation of the Community System Strengthening (CSS) project with the objective to contribute to the restoration of public confidence in health care services in Nigeria thereby reverse the decline in the utilization of health facilities through community mobilization, sensitization, counseling and refer community members, especially pregnant women to access HCT in the following Global fund supported facilities;
PHC DAMBA DIKKO
PHC GIDAN HAMMAH
PHC DARNA SABON GARI
Save the Child Initiative conducted the following activities;
- 3 community outreaches Monthly.
- 4 Quarterly Advocacy visit to Ward Development Committees Tozai, Illela, G/Hamma, Darna Sabon Gari, Damba Dikko and Kalmalo yearly.
- 4 Quarterly support to WDC and LACA/PHC coordinator to monitor access and quality of service by Service Delivery Actors in Tozai, Illela, G/Hamma, Darna Sabon Gari, Damba Dikko and Kalmalo Yearly.
- 1 Annual Consultative dialogue meeting in Illela LGA
- Meet the Target of 46 Pregnant women referred for HTC Services by Service Delivery Actors Monthly
- Meet the Target of 9 Pregnant women referred for HTC Services by Monthly
- over 50 community members (General Population) were reached with HTC Services Monthly
|STCI/CSS Staff with Service Delivery Actors During The Monthly Review Meeting In STCI Office in Illela LGA||STCI/CSS Staff and The Facility Referral Focal Person During the HIV/AIDS Counseling and Testing Section In Damba Dikko Community|